Alyssa's Dance Rehersal is the video above, I don't have the video for the Recital yet. Alyssa is the one next to the teacher in the front.
Alyssa had her first ballet recital!! (June 13, 2008 Happy Birthday Kara) She did such a great job. I was so proud of her for getting up on the stage with all the people in the audience. At this age they just kind of hop around and do there own thing. Alyssa ended up backwards for awhile, lost her spot on the floor, and about a third of the way through she stopped and gave us all a big cheezy smile. Mark was laughing so hard he was crying. She had a good time and is ready to start dance all over again this summer!
1 comment:
I am so excited you stared a blog!!!! I will add you to my list ASAP. I wish I could have been there to see her in person, I can only imagine how cute she was.
P.S. Thanks for the birthday greeting, I feel pretty special that I made it into your first posting! HA HA
Post a Comment